|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Insurance coverage,claims and review nonlife and life, all assets and properties
- To hold office in the Philippine or in Singapore
- An Engineer with construction and asset management skills
One of the most successful renewable energy companies in the Philippines.They have operations in Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore and India.
To manager proper insurance coverage for all operating & new assets and to perform claims analytics, oversight and management support to each branch in different countries.
- Engineer with construction and operations experience, with high risk management acumen;
- At least 5 years’ experience with insurances and complex claims;
- At least 5 years’ experience in an international environment/multinational organisation, of which 3 years in Asia;
- Experience in renewable energy and/or captive programs is a plus.
- Ensure timely insurance renewal, support the local teams for improvements and negotiations;
- Manage policies inventory, thoroughness of coverage for the group, and documentation;
- Maintain reporting and analytics, manage budget;
- Prepare claims analytics and discuss with interest groups for mitigation plans, and risk management strategy adjustments where required
- Lead and manage the claiming process end-to-end;
- Develop and maintain partnerships with major insurers and brokers;
- To handle construction all of its project in its first year in terms of:
- Support Due Diligence for upcoming projects as part of the facility
- Support information collection and placement for Construction and Operational phases;
- Ensure lenders requirements and other project specifics are met;
- Support on-going updates on construction progress and COD;
- Review current policies structure with the local team and possible enhancements;
- Update legal entities structure every quarter – local policies need endorsement;
- Manage other insurance related matters like Employee-related Medical, Personal Accident, Disability, Life: support HR on their request for coordination and negotiation with brokers/insurers, from designing group standards to local enhancement and placement but not limited to Office insurances: Office Pack, Workers’ Compensation, Travel;
- Support Office admin for coordination and negotiation with brokers/insurers for renewals.
If your dream is to be part of this industry of the future and take part in its success, apply to the link and quote job #203407 or you may call Lani Seals at + 63 9177 132931.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.