|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Installation and commercial management role
- Well established, successful business
- Melbourne based position
After almost a decade of establishing a successful C&I solar business this company is now poised to go to the next stage of growth.
Your new role
Has two challenges - Reduce costs and increase profitability :
- Optimise the operational capabilities of the business
- Manage operational costs
- Improve purchasing efficiencies
- Negotiate Contractors' contracts for a win/win outcome
- Upgrade the CRM
- Overseeing the daily technical and administrative operations for the solar install team
- Providing technical support and advice to sales staff
- Organise, recruit and manage installation teams throughout QLD, VIC, TAS, SA, WA and NSW
- Maintain safety compliance and quality control program
This is more than an installation management role. It also involves crucial commercial management issues vital to the organisation's ongoing profitable growth. Ideally, your are CEC accredited and have this broader management skill or you are ready to add broader commercial activities to your install experience.
Please apply through this site or call Michael Green if you would like to discuss this interesting and varied role, 0411 703 377.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.