|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon and Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Adelaide, Melbourne or Sydney location
- Advising & trading – Electricity & Gas
- Backgrounds considered: Trading, Regulatory, BD, Advisory etc
A leading energy advisor and trader across the electricity and gas markets in Australia and has three core elements to its business:
- Outsourced operational services to operate in the NEM, WEM & wholesale gas markets;
- Advice on energy procurement, entry strategies and renewables PPA’s;
- Risk advisory: generator outage products, risk transfer, synthetic firming products for renewable developments.
- Energy procurement tendering and contracting for large market loads;
- Commercial feasibility of new entry projects such as renewable or battery storage projects;
- Network tariff advisory work;
- Energy audits (this may require further training if the individual is not already accredited);
- Gas utilisation projects and peaking generation commercialisation;
- Energy hedging contract advisory;
- Advice to regulatory bodies in the private and public sectors;
- Business development - drafting proposals, direct discussions with client on deliverables and delivery.
Ideally you are familiar with all or some of the following:
- The Australian electricity and gas markets;
- Undertaking financial feasibility of capital projects in the energy sector
- Knowledge of electricity hedging markets;
- Understanding of electricity and gas price forecasting techniques;
- Knowledge of energy market interdependencies that influence spot and contract prices.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.