|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon and Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Renewables background highly regarded
- Melbourne based
- This company has 2 offshore wind farms under development
Your new company has two offshore wind projects and currently working on feasibility licenses. The owner is a large multinational capable of significant capital injection.
About the Role
- Create, update and manage project schedules for work streams relating to the development stage of the projects;
- Provide admin support to the project team and coordinate general administrative activities associated with the projects;
- Generate reports of key data and metrics as required;
- Maintain and accurately update database of costs and estimates of project resources;
- Mitigate measures to prevent delays and develop recovery measures;
- Create and maintain projects schedules;
- Liaise with stakeholders and any other parties involved.
Experienced project administrators and scheduling professionals with sound planning skills and previous experience working throughout the development stages of utility scale green energy projects, ideally offshore wind but other forms of clean energy will also be considered.
The sky is the limit with offshore wind around Australia. If you want an exciting role for the rest of your career, then submit your resume via this site or contact Katie Martsinovich on 04 3129 9806 quoting Job no. 980475.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.