|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Local Subsidiary of Major Global Energy Company
- Highly Diversified Energy Portfolio
- Melbourne based role
A major global energy company with a strong presence in Australia involved in various business verticals including traditional energy generation, renewable energy, energy trading and energy retail. They have a significant local portfolio and a strong local development pipeline backed by a global parent with a significant presence around the world, they have fully embraced the journey to decarbonisation and emission reduction.
Your new role:
A newly created position reporting to the CEO of the subsidiary tasked with creating a robust compliance framework and culture for the client’s global energy management and sales business unit. Develop and implement compliance adhering to local and global regulations ensuring that all staff conduct business according to market regulation. The role will be responsible for:
- Performing Compliance risk reviews, including implementation and follow-up of action plans.
- Developing synergies to enhance efficiency of the Compliance monitoring framework.
- Providing relevant training and performance assessments to ensure all team members have appropriate skills.
- Monitoring activities to ensure their compliance with regulation and best practices, for physical and derivatives energy businesses (power, gas, emission, green and carbon products).
- Maintaining AFSL, AER, AEMO, Corporate Act regulatory obligations, including primary oversight of processes & procedures.
- Responding to regulator and market inquiries, with local legal and commercial teams and global teams.
- Participating in the compliance risk cartography and control framework.
- Participating in the compliance controls program monitoring activity and analysing and escalating alerts.
You have a solid understanding and working experience with relevant Australian law and regulations pertaining to AER, AEMO, ASIC, AFSL, ASX rules and regulations. You have the following experience:
- Policy and regulation development and management including guidance and training.
- Solid knowledge of Australian commodity and other relevant markets related to power generation, gas trading, wholesale and retail supply activities (green & carbon activity experience is desirable).
- Relevant compliance experience from similar industries e.g., an Energy Regulator is also desirable.
Use your energy market compliance and regulation experience to play a key role in Australia’s transition to a carbon neutral economy. If this sounds like you, please submit your application via this site. If you would like to discuss the role, then call Benjamin Green on 0439 441 394 Job No. 956270.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.