|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
|Location||Melbourne or Adelaide|
Permanent / Full Time
- Melbourne or Adelaide based role
- Utility scale solar engineering experience highly regarded
- Australian Wind and Solar Developer & IPP
Is a global success story in the renewable energy space with the Australian arm having grown at an exponential rate in a short space of time, they now have significant assets at various stages of development and operation with a strong development pipeline. These assets include utility scale Solar, Storage, Wind and Hydrogen. They have significant financial backing and a boutique culture – good decision makers.
Your new role
Assist with the coordination and delivery of assigned large-scale solar, BESS & Wind projects and provide support to project development activities. You will also assist the onsite delivery team and be responsible for the successful and safe construction and delivery, including handover to operations. Some key responsibilities:
- Administer construction contracts including the processing of progress claims, variations and the resolution of contract issues.
- Manage relationships with relevant external stakeholders.
- Assist with the development and review of engineering designs and specifications to ensure compliance for project delivery.
- Assist with the detailed design phase of the project to ensure specifications, quality and performance requirements are met.
- Ensure compliance with project performance specifications, OH&S, Environmental compliance and quality assurance requirements.
Around 5 years experience in project engineering of utility scale renewable energy projects with leadership in occupational health, safety and environmental requirements for construction projects. Experience with site project management, construction contracts, engineering design specifications and experience in project and construction risk assessment processes and mitigation strategies.
Our client is a global energy transition platform, they are growing fast and building a strong local presence. If you would like to be a part of the team, then call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 quoting Job Number #914742 or submit your resume via this site.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.