|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon and Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Newly created role in the Institutional Banking & Markets Audit team
- Bring your commodities auditing experience to gain rare expertise
- Want a guaranteed career path? Then add Carbon to your skills portfolio
This organisation has extensive experience in structuring commodities risk management solutions for international and local clients. They are now adding Carbon to their services as well as this Carbon Auditing role.
Your new role
- Assist in building a dynamic, risk-based Carbon Audit Plan to capture key and emerging risks;
- In line with Internal Audit Methodology, oversee effective and efficient assurance to enable complete and collaborative delivery of the Carbon audit activity;
- When Team Leading an audit, effectively resource audits, manage the audit budget, draft the Audit Planning Memo review and chair team meetings.;
- Supervise and deliver assigned scope areas or audits in line with department expected standards and timeframes;
- Administer audits within the audit electronic workflow system including documentation, key date fields, audit status and approval of key audit stage-gates.
Ideally, you are a Carbon Auditor, either internal or external. Perhaps you are a Commodities auditor seeking to expand your expertise into an area where there is an expertise vacuum.
Interested in expanding your expertise into an area that has long term career prospects? Then please submit your resume through this site or call Michael Green on +61 411 703 377.
Please note that overseas based candidates will be considered for this role.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.