|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
- Part time role - 20 hours
- Perth based position (Hybrid Office/WFH)
- One of Australia's leading Independent Power Producers
Founded in the early 2000’s this client is a full service end to end energy company with a presence across the APAC region. They are an EPC and IPP with various service models including owning, operating and maintaining a complete range of thermal and sustainable fuel sources powered by Renewable Energy.
Your new role:
With a focus on Decarbonisation, Diversity & Inclusion and Governance you will be responsible for data analysis and reporting for ESG related business improvement projects. Reporting to the ESG Executive you will be responsible for:
- Improving the digitalisation of information gathering for ESG reporting and analysis.
- Data acquisition from internal and external sources for use in ESG reporting.
- Production and ongoing maintenance of ESG reporting.
- Development of concept papers and business cases.
- Progress status tracking and timely reporting of ESG data.
Utilise your ESG experience to help our client improve business operations. You have at least a year’s experience in ESG data acquisition, analysis, reporting and project administration. If you also have Business Case, Financial Modelling and Energy sector experience in applying ESG principles this is desirable but not essential.
How to Apply:
This is a rare opportunity to get involved in the energy industry on a part time basis and assist businesses with ESG and improve environmental and social outcomes. If this is exciting to you then please submit your application via this site. To discuss this opportunity please call Benjamin Green on 0439 441 394 quoting Job #952075
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.