|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Technical & physical deployment of rapid EV charging
- Related projects: Battery Storage and Solar Systems
- Involved in Planning, Designs and Installation
This organisation has committed to 40% equivalent net renewables by 2025, 50% by 2030 and by 2040, net zero emissions from operations. A minimum $100 million spend on Future Energy projects by 2025. The development of future energy solutions for customers has a focus on green electricity, hydrogen, biofuels and carbon mitigation.
Your new role
- Devise an aggressive delivery program
- Manage multiple contractors for timely installation
- Provide expertise on legislation and safety
- Provide technical due-diligence on investment opportunities
- Liaise with landowners to co-ordinate site-works
Who you are
You are a degree or trade qualified Electrical Engineer with experience in the construction of electrical infrastructure. You have the ability to engage with numerous internal and external stakeholders such as vendors, business owners, customers and government plus influencing internal cross-functional teams.
Interested in joining a team at the forefront of technical innovation involving the eradication of greenhouse gases? Submit your resume through this site or call Michael Green for more information, 0411 703 377.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.