|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand|
Permanent / Full Time
- Remote position with Auckland office and trips to site.
- Join one of the first NZ based specialist Utility Scale Solar EPC’s.
- Relocation assistance provided for Australian citizens.
They are a full service principal contractor offering construction, O&M services, grid connections, asset management and power purchase agreements. They started out in the rooftop solar industry and have since transitioned into utility scale having evolved to become a market leader in their field with an expanding project pipeline and team, they have now completed multiple successful projects and are growing fast.
With the success of their overseas based parent company, they are expanding into New Zealand with their first project successfully secured they are looking to build the team locally with construction commencing soon.
They are also involved in some innovative solar research projects and philanthropic pursuits.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Construction you will oversee utility scale solar construction projects from late-stage development all the way through to operation. You will lead the team through every project phase and be required to define the EPC scopes of work for projects nearing construction, and to plan and track progress on active construction projects. You will also:
- Participate in sub-contractor selection and contract negotiation.
- Review design drawings and engineering deliverables.
- Manage the Request for Information and Change Management processes.
- Coordinate with the client, sub-contractors and equipment vendors to ensure adherence to contract terms.
- Generate internal reports relating to project updates, personnel, budget review and schedules.
- Ensure that all employees follow health and safety practices while working.
With at least 6-8 years’ professional experience in project management building utility scale solar farms or from large-scale infrastructure construction. You have specific experience within EPC construction, particularly technical knowledge across civil, electrical and structural disciplines.
This position is open to Australian citizens looking to relocate to New Zealand and New Zealand citizens either based locally or currently residing overseas and looking to return.
How to apply
Our client is an emerging utility scale solar EPC in New Zealand backed by a global parent company, they are actively hiring multiple positions including a Site Manager and others. If you’re looking for an opportunity to get in at the ground level in this emerging Industry in NZ, then call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 quoting Job Number #896810 or submit your resume via this site.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.