|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon and Renewable Energy Recruitment|
|Location||Sydney or Melbourne, Australia|
Permanent / Full Time
- International investor, owner and operator of renewable energy projects
- Seeking renewables development expertise
- Sydney or Melbourne location
Successful global player with projects in a number of countries, including Australia. Their portfolio includes wind, solar, transmission, distribution and more.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is a senior level role that has responsibility for advancing all aspects of development of this company’s involvement in Australian wind energy projects. You will be required to develop and maintain efficient processes for the whole development lifecycle (from site identification to financial close).
Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have proven development experience within renewable energy industry, particularly wind power;
- You must also have sound understanding of the energy sector in Australia;
- Leadership skills and experience managing a development team.
This is an exciting senior level role in a global renewables company. If you are interested and would like to considered, please feel free to call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394, or submit your resume via this site. Ref #937353
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.