|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- International Renewable Energy Developer and IPP.
- Headquartered in Melbourne CBD, impressive offices.
- Grow your Accounting career in the booming Renewables industry
Is a global success story in the renewable energy space with the Australian arm having grown at an exponential rate in a short space of time, they now have significant assets at various stages of development and operation with a strong development pipeline. These assets include utility scale Solar, Storage, Wind and Hydrogen. They have significant financial backing and a boutique culture – good decision makers.
Your new role
You will support the daily, weekly and monthly financial operations ensuring appropriate reporting to support business and operational needs. This includes:
- Effective month end processes including P&L reports.
- Preparation of Cash flow forecast, Capital WIP monitoring and clearing.
- Analysing financial data, trends and financial performance across projects.
- Support the preparation of the Annual Budget and End of Year Audit and Statutory accounting requirements.
- Advise and support the Construction and Development team in managing their projects.
You have around four to five years’ experience in either Financial, Management and or Project Accounting. You also have the appropriate tertiary qualifications and have preferably completed or are working towards a CPA. A Renewable Energy industry background will be highly regarded.
How to apply
Our client is a global energy transition platform, they are growing fast and building a strong local presence. If you would like to be a part of the team, then call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 quoting Job Number #936283 or submit your resume via this site.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.