|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand|
Permanent / Full Time
- Expanding & successful Solar organisation
- New Auckland based position due to growth in the C&I market
- Australian based PV Engineers also encouraged to apply
One of New Zealand's leading renewables companies with a well-established business in Solar, Storage and soon, EV Charging.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Engineering you will play a key role in a collaborative team including sales, engineering, procurement and project management. Provide innovative and comprehensive solutions in design engineering for commercial scale solar photovoltaic projects.
- Complete Helioscope design requests.
- Complete interconnection drawings, single line diagrams, bid sets, construction sets, and as-built drawings for all solar projects.
- Work with utility companies on connection approvals.
- Work with internal Operations and Health and Safety teams throughout project development and implementation.
- Communicate with vendors and subcontractors throughout project development and implementation.
- Visit job sites for project development, installation progress, issue resolution, etc.
- Experience on multiple 100kW+ Commercial Solar Design and Construction Projects.
- Experience in DC/AC designs & modelling of solar.
- Experience in PVSYST, HELIOSCOPE, AUTOCAD or Similar Software.
- Ideally field experience as Project Engineer on installation projects.
- Knowledge of Aus/NZ Electrical regulations important.
Looking to join the leader in Solar and assist with New Zealand’s transition to 100% clean energy? Call Ben Green +61 439 441 394 quoting Job No. 948140 or submit your resume via this site.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.