|Organisation Name||Bradman Renewable Energy & Carbon Pty Ltd|
Permanent / Full Time
- Manage a team of 20 people
- Seeking local and international candidates
- Join an innovative and forward thinking renewables organisation
Your new company is one of New Zealand's leading renewables companies with a well established business in solar, storage and, soon, EV charging.
Your new role
You will lead two teams amounting to 20 people:
- To lead the day-to-day engineering operations teams across system design and fleet management functions for the residential and commercial energy service;
- To manage the performance of these key functions and design, implement ongoing process improvement;
- To provide technical point of escalation for the design and fleet management teams.
- You have significant experience in solar design, installation and operations and an ability to train and mentor a team of young and enthusiastic technical staff;
- Proven ability to manage targets;
- Passion for continuous improvement;
- Tertiary or advanced trade qualification in engineering / electrical disciplines.
Want to join New Zealand's leading solar company? Call Michael Green, +61 411 703 377, or submit your resume through this site.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.