|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
|Location||Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane|
Permanent / Full Time
- Electrical engineering and retail energy metering background
- Located Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane or East Coast Remote
- Be part of the energy transition and decarbonisation strategies
They are an existing player in the traditional transport industry seizing the opportunity to transition to clean energy and decarbonise their operations and product offerings. They have created a new “Future Energy” division within the wider company with a focus on energy technologies of the future such as eMobility, Retail Electricity, Distributed Energy, Wholesale Trading and Hydrogen. They are building a national EV charging network and are creating a positive, forward thinking culture.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to design and implement compliant metering configurations and processes. You will manage on-market and sub-metered energy billing applications and ensure compliance with the principles of electrical engineering and industry regulations.
- Identify technical energy metering requirements across both electricity and gas.
- Deliver accurate and compliant metering solutions.
- Provide metering expert advice to cross-functional design teams.
- Ensure on-market and sub-metered billing channels are delivered by metering providers.
- Collaborate with industry partners and lead proofs of concept with industry innovators.
- Electrical engineering background with experience working in retail energy metering solutions either with a retailer or metering agent.
- Sound knowledge of energy metering requirements and participants in the National Electricity and gas Markets.
- Experience applying metering principles to high power distributed energy resources including power electronics such as inverters and EV charging infrastructure.
If you are excited about a prospect of contributing to this company’s Energy Transition and Decarbonisation strategy by applying your expert energy metering knowledge, then please submit your resume via this site. To discuss the role please call Ben Green on 0439 441 394 quoting Job Number #917470.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.