|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
|Location||Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane|
Contract or Temp
- Lead technology processes in an agile environment
- Located Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane or East Coast Remote
- 12 month contract role - Energy, Health or Finance experience
They are an existing player in the traditional transport industry seizing the opportunity to transition to clean energy and decarbonise their operations and product offerings. They have created a new “Future Energy” division within the wider company with a focus on energy technologies of the future such as eMobility, Retail Electricity, Distributed Energy, Wholesale Trading and Hydrogen. They are building a national EV charging network and are creating a positive, forward thinking culture.
Your new role
Working across multiple business disciplines within Future Energy you will identify areas where technology can be used to streamline business processes. You will also seek out opportunities to adapt existing processes and technology for the new business. Some critical responsibilities:
- Collaborate with leaders across disciplines to design processes across opportunity areas.
- Partner with system designers and architects to define technology solutions.
- Ensure that governance principles of the wider business are adapted to “Future Energy”.
- Support project delivery teams and business process leads to ensure technologies are aligned to “Future Energy”.
With 3 to 5 years’ experience working in a technical business process related field from a heavily regulated industry such as Energy, Health or Finance. You have:
- Capability in applying business process principles to technical products and services.
- Understanding of system architecture and integrations.
- Capacity to identify areas for efficiency and improvement in established and new processes.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.