|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Ground floor opportunity in a small growing consultancy
- Dynamic and fast paced environment in a positive culture
- Newly created role
Our client is an independent soil science consultancy, specialising in solutions for the brown environment (soil, groundwater and waste). They offer their clients complete solutions through consultancy, contracting, property, recycling and research. Due to the diversity of their projects, industry and client base this opens up exciting opportunities for professional growth.
Your new role
You will develop and communicate with clients, plus:
- Prepare technical reports and proposals
- Supervise and train junior staff
- Project manage technically complex or large site works
- Prepare weekly revenue forecasts
- Assist with local resourcing decisions
- Impart Technical Knowledge to other staff members
You have around 8 to 12 years experience in the environment sector and have a strong mix of technical and client facing roles with a penchant for business development.
If you are interested in a smaller, well established consultancy then this could be a great opportunity for you. This role is approximately 90% office based with work from home opportunities. Please submit your resume through this site or call Michael Green on 0411 703 377.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.