|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Develop Future Energy technical initiatives
- Located Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
- Electricity, Energy or Renewable Energy background
Energy transition and decarbonisation is one of our client's strategic objectives. The development of electric vehicles and other non-traditional transport fuels present an opportunity for them to decarbonise the transport market. Their goal is to become the market leader in clean charging infrastructure around Australia with each charging point being powered by renewable energy.
Your new role
- Assist in development of Future Energy technical initiatives
- Provide innovative and technical solutions for project development
- Liaise with JV partners
- Develop robust project plans
Who you are
You have project management experience in E-Mobility, renewable energy or construction. Simultaneous management of small to medium scale construction projects could be part of an ideal background.
You have experience in achieving your goals through influencing others rather than purely directing staff reporting to you.
If you are interested in joining a business establishing itself for the future then please call Michael Green on 0411 703 377 to discuss or simply apply through this site.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.