|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Ehergy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Highly visible role in a large organisation - significant C-level contact
- Lead the development of Future Energy technical initiatives
- Location of role: 'Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
Your new company
Energy transition and decarbonisation is one of our client's strategic objectives. The development of electric vehicles and other non-traditional transport fuels present an opportunity for them to decarbonise the transport market. Their goal is to become the market leader in clean charging infrastructure around Australia with each charging point being powered by renewable energy. The position is based in Sydney with Melbourne or Brisbane based candidates considered.
Your new role
- Lead the development of technical initiatives to enable the development of E-Mobility operations
- Provide technical and innovative solutions for project development across numerous technology platforms
- Project Manager for numerous E-Mobility projects
Who your are
You have significant project management experience in E-Mobility, renewable energy or construction. Simultaneous management of small to medium scale construction projects could be part of an ideal background.
You have experience in achieving your goals through influencing others rather than purely directing staff reporting to you.
If you are interested in joining a business establishing itself for the future then please call Michael Green on 0411 703 377 to discuss or simply apply through this site.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.