|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- International Embedded Energy Developer
- You will work on international projects
- Build experience in renewables - the industry with a future
Your new company is based in five countries and is a fast growing independent power producer. Their solutions integrate multiple renewable generation sources, battery storage and advanced control systems. Their reputation is one of a focused, first mover in their speciality.
Your new roles
Position 1: Electrical Design
- Develop technical documents, including PV array layout, equipment layout, electrical system design, electrical single-line diagram, wiring diagrams, electrical site plans for microgrid and hybrid power systems;
- Simulate hybrid power plant operations and technical and economic implications of hybrid power plants;
- Assist the project development, business development, permitting and finance teams in the technical requirement required by the banks and government agencies.
Position 2: Procurement Officer
- Execute strategic sourcing activities and provide excellence throughout the process analyzing information, delivering sourcing strategies, identifying requirements and opportunities, negotiating terms and contracting products and services;
- Work with technology stakeholders and business leaders to continuously identify opportunities for the organisation.
If you are interested in an international career working from the Philippines in the renewables sector, the industry with a future, then call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931. Alternatively, submit your resume via this site.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.