|Organisation Name||Bradman Renewable Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Develop a WtE project in Australia
- International WtE Developer
- Relocation assistance for an overseas candidate
This organisation is focused on the development, construction, ownership and operation of renewable and hybrid (gas and renewable) systems, waste to energy, waste management and recovery infrastructure. They cover every stage of a project’s lifecycle including origination, development, design construction, and engineering to operation and maintenance, asset management and performance optimisation.
Your new role
Your new role covers the full development process from approvals to construction:
- Managing environmental planning approvals;
- Managing project design scope;
- Coordinate project planning, programming, scheduling and budget;
- Monitor and progress grid studies through the grid connection process;
- Maintain relationships with technical consultants, NSPs, EPC contractors and 3rd party advisers to successfully deliver project Connection Agreements;
- Coordinate the development of project and portfolio timelines and budgets;
- Ensure processes are followed and are compliant with relevant legislation.
We are seeking a Development Director with experience in developing Waste to Energy projects. If you are based overseas then a generous relocation allowance will be negotiated.
For more information please call Michael Green on +61 411 703 377 or submit your resume through this site.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.