|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Be at the forefront of carbon strategy
- Key strategic role in Global Commodities, Trade & Carbon business
- Help establish a new business in this large financial services organisation
Your new company
Global Commodities, Trade & Carbon are accountable for the delivery of commodity risk management and derivative financing solutions, trade finance products and carbon solutions for the bank's clients across the Business & Private Bank / Institutional Banking & Markets clients in Australia and the International offices.
Carbon markets present a unique strategic opportunity for the Group. It is aligned to strategy to lead Australia’s transition by providing corporates, businesses and individuals the ability to measure, reduce and offset their carbon footprints and by re-imagining their offerings, leveraging best in class digital technology to support clients in meeting their net zero commitments. Their vision is to play a leadership role in accelerating the growth of a more liquid and transparent carbon market in Australia.
Your new role
As a key member of the Carbon team, you will play a critical role in
leading and managing the development of new carbon abatement projects. You’ll play a pivotal role in developing their carbon capabilities and accelerating supply mobilisation in Australia.
- Engage with clients to ensure they understand the end-to-end process and considerations of entering into a carbon project under the ERF.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of carbon abatement projects including coordinating the pre-project services, setup and on-going maintenance for their customers.
- Provide a central point of co-ordination throughout the life cycle of the carbon project across the various carbon ecosystem participants to deliver a simple, seamless experience.
- Establish a robust governance and operating cadence in line with ERF standards to ensure successful delivery of carbon projects.
- Passionate about leading Australia's transition to a more sustainable future and the opportunity to accelerate the growth of Australia's Carbon Markets.
- Are outcome-focused, highly adaptable and a leader with well-developed inter-personal skills, able to motivate a broad set of stakeholders to deliver on a strategic agenda at pace.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in carbon project management and development, including thorough understanding of the ERF requirements
Want to play a leadership role in an organisation that has the capacity to be Australia's leader in carbon abatement. Call Michael Green on 0411 703 377 or submit your resume through this site.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.