|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Pty Ltd|
|Location||Sydney or Melbourne, Australia|
Permanent / Full Time
- Assist your clients to a zero carbon future
- Sydney or Melbourne location
- Seeking BD backgrounds in Carbon, RE, Energy Efficiency etc
Our client is a specialist advisory and technology solutions provider for carbon and energy markets who provide expert advice to help accelerate the transition to a low carbon future. A small growing business in Australia that is part of a listed, global financial services firm.
Your new role
You will focus building a sales pipeline and opportunities across the broader energy and carbon markets:
- Drive sales for decarbonisation strategy, carbon strategy, carbon procurement, structured energy procurement, wholesale contracting and renewable energy PPAs for demand side C&I customers.
- Drive sales of structured energy and carbon contracts for supply side projects
- Coordinate the pipeline of work and resourcing and manage the operational delivery
- Work with other team members to develop and articulate energy and carbon market services, and the product design team to inform the development of market tech solutions.
You have a background in or with large energy users or energy producers or traders or retailers. You have a good understanding of the NEM and carbon markets and of course excellent Sales and BD skills.
Interested in working with a quality market leader with the capital to grow? Call Michael Green on 0411 703 377 or submit your resume through this site.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.