|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon and Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Increase revenue and expertise by introducing new clients
- Account Manage existing client relationships
- Significant CRC with substantial funding
Our client is an industry led collaborative research centre that is significantly well funded through both Commonwealth and industry financial contributions. Many of Australia’s leading energy researchers are involved and an investment of $350m will be invested over 10 years to catalyse lower energy costs and a substantial reduction in carbon emissions.
Your new role
- Connect clients to appropriate research;
- Introduce new clients to the organisation;
- Keep abreast of current research activities and opportunities;
- Involvement in early-stage development of projects with the Project Development & Commercialisation Manager;
- Participate in the design and delivery of client activities;
- Stay abreast of the key issues in the climate change research sector.
You have a strong track record in business development and account management in the renewable energy/carbon sector. You have a degree qualification and enjoy being involved in technical climate change issues.
Interested in this unique role? Then please submit your resume via this site or if you require more information please contact Michael Green on 0411 703 377.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.