|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Position ideally based in Melbourne but other locations considered
- Use your environmental experience to further your Development career
- Hyper growth stage Renewables Investor, Developer & IPP
Your new company
Is a global success story in the renewable energy space with the Australian arm having grown at an exponential rate in a short space of time, they now have significant assets at various stages of development and operation with a strong development pipeline of approx. 2.3 GW plus hydrogen. These assets include Utility Scale Solar, Storage, Wind and Hydrogen. They have significant financial backing and a boutique culture – good decision makers.
Your new role
Reporting to the head of development and construction you will lead development activities for a portfolio of projects. As part of the project execution capability, you will assist with project development planning, environmental compliance, community engagement, and efficient handover to construction. You are responsible for:
- Coordinating pre-construction development activities in accordance with development and permitting requirements.
- Monitoring environment compliances from development activities and project execution.
- Conducting stakeholder management as well as subcontractor and external service provider management to ensure compliance with planning and development approval obligations and contractual requirements.
- Managing financial aspects, as per delegated authority, of projects during the development phase.
- Ensuring that safe, environmentally acceptable working methods and practices are implemented and used.
With a proven track record in environmental management/development, you have worked on the development of Renewables projects up to and including handover to construction. You have managed projects, and you also have knowledge of planning laws, local government functions and the renewable energy industry. It is preferred you have an academic background in a technical environmental or business discipline
Our client is a global energy transition platform, they are growing fast and building a strong local presence. If you would like to be a part of the team then call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 or submit your resume via this site, quoting Job Number #879707
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.