|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
▪ Battery Energy Storage Systems Utility to Residential.
▪ Remote role or Sydney Office base
Your new Company:
A global researcher, developer and manufacturer of clean power conversion technologies servicing the renewable energy industry. They provide a wide variety of solutions and services to a diverse array of clients. They have been in business for over 20 years and are established in over 100 countries with well in excess of 100 GWs deployed.
Your new role:
Managing the sales and business development for battery energy storage system (B.E.S.S) solutions in Australia. You will manage the end to end process for accounts and projects from approach through to commercial operation.
- Build strong commercial relationships with external stakeholders, implement strategies to develop and maintain partnerships.
- Initiate talks with customers/partners on project opportunities, liaise with internal/external teams on solutions, negotiate with key stakeholders on commercial terms and finalise business deals.
- Conduct studies on market trends, customer requirements, competition status etc, and present to management.
- Conduct product training, seminars, presentation to customers and/or other stakeholders if required.
- 5 to 10 years in sales and/or business development roles.
- A proven record of growing a portfolio of new clients; with success in closing new business.
- Previous experiences in renewable energy, BESS industrial segments preferred
- Ability to learn and understand technical and product aspects of BESS/solar solutions
- Comfortable working in multi-cultural environments
Grow your career in this exciting new industry, B.E.S.S and storage solutions for renewable energy infrastructure. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume via this site, alternatively get in touch with Ben Green on 0439 441 394 and quote job reference #826078.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.