|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
▪ Assist with the transition to Renewable Energy
▪ Multiple Perth based roles (relocation assistance offered)
Your new Company:
One of Australia’s most dynamic start-ups experiencing success not only locally but overseas as well. They are an award-winning clean energy company building unique technologies facilitating energy market trading and traceability they are winning clients globally and are growing fast.
Your new role:
Multiple positions available from mid-level to senior. Working within an agile environment, play a key role in a close-knit team implementing cutting-edge and reliable systems. You will:
- Write program code to meet platform requirements accordingly to client expectations and quality accredited standards/practice.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define and implement best practice and satisfy product and service requirements
- Inspire innovative solutions to challenging problems through systematic research, analysis, development and testing of applications.
A mid to senior level Java developer from 3 years professional development experience through to 10 years. You will be required to have the following:
- Strong programming skills in Java.
- Experience with SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Web Services technologies experience i.e. RESTful APIs.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion).
- Blockchain systems or Solidity.
- Apache Kafka.
- Kubernetes or Docker.
- Cloud environments and technologies (GCP preferred).
- Spring Boot services.
Take the next step in your technology career in the exciting and fast paced clean energy industry by submitting your application including your resume. Alternatively call Ben Green on 0439 441 394 quoting Job reference #826513
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.