|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Exciting new, well-funded international renewables start up
- Potential Australian renewables success story
- Sydney CBD based role
This is an early growth stage global fund and asset management group, investing in, developing, and operating sustainable infrastructure. They focus on three investment themes: Renewable Energy, Sustainable Communities & Infrastructure and Green Technologies.
Your New Role
Reporting to a Director of the business you will:
- Review potential investments in Australia and overseas for strategic fit to mandates;
- Provide support services to key stakeholders, including current and potential investors;
- Prepare investment documents including investment committee and board papers;
- Manage transactional processes, financial modelling and report preparation;
- Support deal review and execution, third-party capital raising and investor reporting.
Approximately 5 years of investment analysis & modelling experience in either Renewables, Investment Banking, or Infrastructure. You will have transactional experience in equity or debt capital raisings or private equity transactions. You have an academic background in either Accounting, finance, law or engineering.
How to apply
This is a great role in an organisation managed by a group of extremely successful senior management. Interested? Submit your resume through this site or call Benjamin Green on 0439 441 394. Job ref: 819295
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.