|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Reporting to the General Counsel
- Position based in Melbourne
- Hyper growth with extensive financial backing
This organisation is in several countries and has now developed over 4GW of renewables projects with an extensive development pipeline. They have completed recent acquisitions of multiple utility scale Solar and Storage assets with further pending acquisitions in Australia and are expanding into Wind and Hydrogen. They have significant financial backing and a boutique culture – good decision makers.
Your new role:
Managing the implementation and administration of contractual concerns supporting project development activities and construction for large scale renewables projects. You will also play a key role acting as an SME for all matters contractual in relation to project related business activities. You will be responsible for:
- Providing general legal support for multiple projects across Australia.
- Drafting, review and negotiation of contracts related to development and construction of renewables infrastructure including MOU, NDA, LOI, Exclusivity Agreements, EPC, and O&M contracts and agreements.
- Identify risks to the projects and provide counter strategies and commercial solutions to minimise project impact.
With a total of around 5 – 10 year’s experience, working for a Law firm or in an in-house environment within Renewable Energy or Infrastructure.
How to apply:
Our client truly believes that their people are their greatest asset. Looking for a company that cares as much for the environment as its people? Submit your application here including your resume or call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached, quoting job ref no. 781939.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.