|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Positive culture with flexible work arrangements
- Work with Australia's leading retail energy clients
- Office or remote based role
Your new Company:
A compliance consultancy with an energy focus, they specialise in retail electricity licence and authorisation applications. They work with some of Australia’s leading energy businesses such as electricity retailers, embedded network operators and VPP's. They are also a reg-tech company and were recently recognised as a business of the future. They are growing fast.
Your new role:
Covering regulatory and compliance requirements on behalf of retail electricity clients you will:
- Work with clients to draft and review agreements to support their licence and authorisation applications
- Manage and build client relationships.
- Provide regulatory advice.
- Adhere to quality management objectives.
With around 5 - 10 years’ experience in a retail electricity environment you have drafted agreements on behalf of commercial clients for regulatory and compliance concerns.
How to Apply:
If you care about the world we live in and want to assist with the transition to clean energy, then please get in touch. You can call or email Ben Green on 0439 441 394 or email@example.com or submit your application here including your resume. Please quote Job Ref. #792714 if you apply manually.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.