|Organisation Name||Bradman Renewable Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
Contract or Temp
- Jakarta based role
- Major Japanese renewable energy developer/EPC
- Business level English language skills
Ranked in the top 500 growth companies in the Asia Pacific this company is involved in commercial & utility scale solar and onshore and offshore wind.
About the Role
In this role you will be a primary point of contact for all EPC related activities in relation to C&I and utility solar and wind projects in Indonesia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the EPC contractor in relation to project delivery and execution;
- Establish and maintain relationships with the EPC contractor and the client;
- Negotiate contracts;
- Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of the projects.
- Experience working in a similar role in renewables, such as solar or other forms of clean energy;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in EPC contract management;
- Business level English language skills.
If you are excited about the prospect of making a significant contribution to the development of the clean energy sector in Indonesia, please submit your application via this site.
*Please note you must have full Indonesian working rights to apply for this position.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.