|Organisation Name||Ampol Australia Petroleum|
Permanent / Full Time
- Background to suit a Level 3, ASP environment
- Based in Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne
- Design of underground electricity reticulation
Ampol has committed to 40% equivalent net renewables by 2025, 50% by 2030 and by 2040, net zero emissions from operations on an absolute basis. A minimum $100 million spend on Future Energy projects by 2025. The development of future energy solutions for customers has a focus on green electricity, hydrogen, biofuels and carbon mitigation. Various industry collaborations have been forged to develop clean energy projects.
Your New Role
You will take the lead on project managing the deployment of EV charging infrastructure and provide technical expertise on installation and program management:
- Oversee a delivery program for the installation of EV infrastructure;
- Provide expertise on legislation and safety requirements of installations;
- Liaise with site owners to co-ordinate site-works and ensure a positive experience;
- Provide insight and advice on site layout and design.
Who you are
You have significant project management experience in the electricity/renewable energy sector and have the qualifications required to work under a Level 3 ASP jurisdiction:
- Professional Engineer with the Institution of Engineers Australia, National Engineering Registration (NER) in the Electrical area of practice
- Five years experience in designing electricity reticulation systems for underground
- One written reference from an electricity distributor confirming the designer's experience and competence in underground reticulation design
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.