|Organisation Name||Bradman Renewable Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- International Renewables Developer
- Market Leader for the last 10 years
- Your chance to enter the renewables sector
A highly successful Developer and power producer in Asia and Australia with over 100 staff involved in wind (onshore and offshore), solar, waste to energy and biomass projects. They currently have 40 projects under construction or in the development pipeline.
Your new role
Your new role reports directly to, and supports, the overseas based Financial Controller:
- Act as the sole onshore point of contact in Australia and take primary responsibility for financial reporting and tax matters;
- Support the Australian team in their infrastructure projects including financial and tax due diligence with external advisors;
- Reviewing all financial metrics presented in investment committee papers before they are circulated for discussion;
- Assisting with project financings especially compliance with covenant requirements;
- Prepare budget to actual analyses post month-end closing and provide both qualitative and quantitative explanations as needed.
You have up to 10 years experience and are willing to take on new challenges. You are comfortable in a fast paced start-up cultural style but used to a big company culture as far as systems and procedures are concerned. We are not necessarily after a renewables background.
How to Apply
If you see this as an opportunity to enter the industry of the future please submit your application via this site or call Michael Green on 0411 703 377, to discuss.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.