Permanent / Full Time
- Senior Project Manager & Project Manager
- Two new Positions based in Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne
- Lead the development for Future Energy technical initiatives
Ampol has committed to 40% equivalent net renewables by 2025, 50% by 2030 and by 2040, net zero emissions from operations on an absolute basis. A minimum $100 million spend on Future Energy projects by 2025. The development of future energy solutions for customers has a focus on green electricity, hydrogen, biofuels and carbon mitigation. Various industry collaborations have been forged to develop various clean energy projects.
Your New Role
You will be responsible for the development and support of a range of Future Energy technical initiatives, with specific focus on leading the projects to enable the building of an electricity business and operations.
- Lead in the development of Future Energy technical initiatives to enable the building of electricity operations and help develop and commercialise other FE opportunities;
- Project manage key electricity (and potentially other Future Energy) projects through the project life cycle to delivery;
- Developing robust project plans to ensure effective planning for resources across the series of electricity and other projects.
You have significant project management experience in the electricity/renewable energy sector. Post graduate qualifications in PM would be highly regarded.
If assisting Ampol to decarbonise excites you, then please submit your resume through this site or call Michael Green to discuss, 0411 703 377.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.