|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- International Developer & IPP
- Develop the Offtaker market
- Bring your business development and PPA experience to the table
Your new company, internationally, is involved in utility scale wind and solar, BTM solar, offshore wind and waste to energy projects.
Your new role
The purpose of the role is to build and maintain relationships with potential offtakers for the energy generation portfolio in Australia, including:
- Offtaker identification and engagement
- Power solutions development – provide support to develop generation BTM or synthetic PPA propositions
- Prepare customer proposals, assess business cases & prepare presentations
- PPA origination and negotiation
You have in-depth knowledge of the wholesale and retail electricity markets, ‘Behind the Meter’ market, how products are structured as well as risk transfer mechanisms applied to PPA’s and retail contracts in Australia.
Interested in a renewables powerhouse? Then call Michael Green on 0411 7033 77 or submit your resume through this site.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.