|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Sydney - central location
- Retail energy generated from Solar
- Hire and lead an operations team
Award winning Australian Residential & Commercial Solar start up with a history of helping thousands of homes reduce their energy costs with solar, batteries and energy plans. On the back this success they are setting up a new retail energy business powered by renewables and building the team.
Your new role:
Hire and lead a team to implement the operational and technical processes that enable sales teams to sell energy through existing solar channels. You will:
- Provide ongoing support to the Head of Sales for all things operational;
- Ensure that EIC Explicit Informed Consent is met on all sales and reported to the AER;
- Lead the customer support function;
- Negotiate rates with Payment Facilities;
- Also responsible for compliance.
A dynamic self-starter looking to get in at the ground level and build this business from scratch. You will need to be comfortable not only dealing with a lack of structure but creating this yourself. Experience in a similar role with a Small Energy Company and or challenger brands.
How to Apply
Play an important role in the growth of this dynamic yet established Australian solar start up by submitting your application including your resume. Alternatively call or email Ben Green on 0439 441 394 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.