|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Developer of Wind, Solar & Storage projects
- Sustainability: Sustainable agriculture & green buildings
- CO2 reduction is finally mainstream - be a part of it!
Is a fund and asset management group, investing in, developing and operating sustainable infrastructure focusing on three investment themes: Renewable Energy, Sustainable Communities & Infrastructure and Green Technologies. They are a global player but in the early stages of business growth in the local market.
Your new position
Plays a key role in supporting growth by managing financial reporting, analysis, accounts payable and receivable and internal control activities. You will assist management in making informed financial decisions and the smooth day-to-day operation of the businesses. The role reports to the Corporate Director and responsibilities include:
- financial reporting: analysing and presenting on financial strengths and weaknesses
- identifying and managing financial risks, cash flow management and the day-to-day accounting of the Australian business
You have around seven to 10 years experience and enjoy a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will be challenged. An ability to prioritise and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously will put you on a successful career path.
Haven't already made the move to the industry of the future? Please submit your resume through this site or call Michael Green to discuss on + 61 411 703 377.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.