|Organisation Name||Ampol Limited|
Permanent / Full Time
- Establish Regulations & Compliance in the New Energy business
- Assist Ampol in its Energy Transition and Decarbonisation strategy
- New Energy: EV charging, Renewable Energy, ultimately Hydrogen
Ampol’s goal by 2040 is net zero emissions from operations on an absolute basis, with a minimum $100 million spend on Future Energy projects to 2025. They will develop future energy solutions for customers with a focus on electricity, hydrogen, gas, biofuels and carbon mitigation.
Your New Position
You will oversee the establishment and operation of a regulatory compliance function, including:
- Obtaining and maintaining the required licenses and regulatory memberships;
- Ensure the development and maintenance of systems and processes to ensure compliance with licenses and regulatory regimes across the Future Energy product range;
- Primary focus will be the electricity and gas markets but will evolve for the full product range including hydrogen.
You have previous experience in developing regulatory processes in the Australian energy market, including regulatory and compliance processes and engagement with regulators.
- Experience in the energy retail license application process and operating in an early phase business setting up applications and processes;
- Understanding of the regulatory bodies and structures with the Australian energy markets and the associated compliance regimes;
- You are dynamic and flexible and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment in an organisation that is not only breaking new ground but has knowledge and capital to be a driving force for the future.
How To Apply
It is an exciting time to join Ampol who are about to undertake an innovative transformation that will impact all of us. If you are seeking a role in the industry of the future in an organisation recognised for its flexibility and development and recognition of its employees’ contributions then please contact Michael Green for a confidential discussion, +61 411 703 377. Alternatively, submit your resume through this site.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.