|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Brisbane based opportunity
- International Renewables firm
- Broad regional responsibility
Well established global utility scale renewables firm with a proven record of success across several regions including Europe and North America. Having a huge capacity completed and another GW or more either under development or construction, this company has made a significant impact.
Your new role:
Managing the implementation and administration of contractual, commercial, and procedures for large scale solar projects. Also supporting the Business Development team during the tender process, you will be responsible for:
- Provide general legal support for multiple projects across Australia.
- Establish, implement and lead the commercial and contractual processes regarding correspondence, notifications, insurances, variations and claims.
- Drafting, review and negotiation of contracts related to development and construction of solar farms including MOU, NDA, LOI, Exclusivity Agreements, EPC, O&M, Subcontracts and Supply Agreements.
- Implementation of an appropriate flow-down of main contract term ensuring compliance with all applicable laws.
- Identify risks to the projects and provide counter strategies and commercial solutions to minimise project impact.
- Lead the preparation and submission of all progress claims as well as negotiations with clients and partners.
- Management of subcontractor progress, and any contractual issues and provide solutions and advice to the Project Management Team.
With a total of around 4-6 year’s experience, working for a Law firm and or an in-house environment within Renewable Energy or Infrastructure.
How to Apply
Our client truly believes that their people are their greatest asset. Looking for a company that cares as much for the environment as its people? Then call Ben Green on 0439 441 394 or submit your resume quoting position no. 711950
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.