|Organisation Name||Ampol Limited|
Permanent / Full Time
- Two positions available: Commercial Property , Retail & Fleet backgrounds
- Assist Ampol in building an Electric Vehicle charging station network
- Be part of Ampol’s future energy and decarbonisation strategy
Ampol’s development of electric vehicles and other non-traditional transport fuels present an opportunity for them to decarbonise the transport market. Their goal is to become the market leader in clean charging infrastructure around Australia with each charging point being powered by renewable energy. The position is based in Sydney with Melbourne based candidates considered.
Your New Position
- Business Development Manager – Public Network will focus on sourcing and negotiating commercial agreements on car spaces for the deployment of AC and DC charging solutions. This will involve delivering signed leases with 3rd party retailers and local authorities.
- Business Development Manager – Fleet, Workplace and Home will focus on selling and distributing the charging offering both hardware and software. Staying up to date with evolving offerings, you will leverage existing B2B relationships whilst forging new ones.
You have a background in Commercial Property, Retail or Fleet sales and are excited by the prospect of using your business development skills in building Ampol’s national electric vehicle charging network and to do this successfully you have:
- A desire to assist in the decarbonisation of our economy;
- Relevant sector experience – commercial property leasing, sustainability, fleet sales;
- B2B sales experience, Contract Negotiation & relationship building expertise.
How To Apply
It is an exciting time to join Ampol who are about to undertake an innovative transformation that will impact all of us. If you are seeking a role in the industry of the future in an organisation recognised for its flexibility and development and recognition of its employees’ contributions then please contact Ben Green for a confidential discussion, +61 439 441 394. Alternatively, submit your resume through this site.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.