|Organisation Name||The Australian Forest Products Association (AFPA)|
Permanent / Full Time
- Carbon & Sustainability Leadership
- Significant advisory and influencing role
- Canberra based position
The Australian Forest Products Association (AFPA) is the peak body representing tree growing, processing, and pulp, paper and bioproduct industries. Approximately 90% of the Australian forest fibre industry is directly or indirectly represented through AFPA. Forest industries play a significant role in climate policy – and that role could be much larger.
Your new role
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and working with the CEOs of Australia’s largest forest industry companies, this new role will:
- Help shape the future of forest industries in a carbon constrained, national and global economy
- Uncover innovative solutions to help them meet climate goals and at the same time, help Australia become cleaner and greener.
- Help create the future policies which AFPA will advocate for.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, including members, politicians from all parties, other industry advocacy groups and policy leaders
Who you are
You have a strong carbon and sustainability background across a range of industries. You are a dynamic, self-starting individual who understands climate change mitigation, the carbon markets and want to make a difference in a significant Australia wide organisation.
If you require more information on this newly created role please call Michael Green to discuss, +61 411 703 377. Alternatively, submit your resume via this site. (All resumes sent directly to AFPA will be forwarded to Bradman).
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.