|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Supporting the Investments & Finance function
- Position based in Sydney or Melbourne
- Hyper growth with extensive financial backing
This organisation is in a number of countries and have now developed over 4GW of renewables projects with an extensive development pipeline. They have completed recent acquisitions of multiple utility scale Solar and Storage assets with further pending acquisitions in Australia and are expanding into Wind.
They have significant financial backing and a boutique culture – good decision makers.
Your new role
Play an important role in a small deal team supporting financial decision making around project development and related transactions. Reporting to the Regional Manager and the Head of Investments you will:
- Prepare financial models and quantitative analysis on projects & investment targets;
- Conduct in-depth research and presentations on the fundamentals of potential investments;
- Support deal execution including financial analysis, due diligence, documentation and financing responsibilities;
- Conduct capital budgeting and project forecasting for revenue and market risk management.
You have up to approximately 4-8 years of experience in investment banking/renewables organisations supporting investment analysis on projects and M&A. You have experience in some or all of the following:
- Ability to develop and construct financial models from scratch, operate and manage them;
- Familiarity with Project Finance structures and processes;
- Development of greenfield projects in Renewable Energy, Electricity or Infrastructure;
- An analytical and technical skillset and or qualifications will be valued.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.