|Organisation Name||Ampol Limited|
Permanent / Full Time
- Seeking Grid Connection Engineers/Renewables Project Delivery
- Assist Ampol in building an Electric Vehicle charging station network
- Be part of Ampol’s future energy and decarbonisation strategy
Your New Company
Ampol’s development of electric vehicles and other non-traditional transport fuels present an opportunity for them to decarbonise the transport market. Their goal is to become the market leader in clean charging infrastructure around Australia with each charging point being powered by renewable energy. The position is based in Sydney with Melbourne based candidates considered.
Your New Position
You will take the lead on project managing the deployment of EV charging infrastructure and provide technical expertise on installation and program management:
- Oversee a delivery program for the installation of EV infrastructure;
- Provide expertise on legislation and safety requirements of installations;
- Liaise with site owners to co-ordinate site-works and ensure a positive experience;
- Provide insight and advice on site layout and design.
- You have Grid Management, Power Systems engineering background with experience in dealing with DNSP’s. Alternatively, you have a background in the delivery of renewable energy projects and have experience in grid connection negotiations;
- You must also have previous project management experience;
- You are dynamic and flexible and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment in an organisation that is not only breaking new ground but has knowledge and capital to be a driving force for the future – Electric Vehicles.
How To Apply
It is an exciting time to join this organisation about to undertake an innovative transformation that will impact all of us. If you are seeking a role in the industry of the future in an organisation recognised for its flexibility and development and recognition of its employees’ contributions then please contact Michael Green for a confidential discussion, +61 411 703 377. Alternatively, submit your resume through this site
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.