|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon and Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Project Manager & Asst Project Manager roles
- New positions due to recent growth
- Small company with large backing
Is a significant C&I organisation on the Australian scene and has the backing for significant growth.
Your new role
1. Project Manager
- Oversee all aspects of project planning and liaise with stakeholders including builders and clients
- Oversee the delivery of field operation activities, ensuring that all work is completed safely, on time and in line with the schedule and budget.
- Providing financial coordination on behalf of the program and its projects
- Manage new commercial solar builds and scope new jobs
- Have ownership of multiple projects and report variance of budgeted vs actual schedule and financials.
- The key onsite customer contact for commercial jobs
- The key onsite installer contact for commercial jobs.
- Ensure customers are kept up to date on the progress of their projects.
- Manage the installation teams to delivering outstanding customer experiences.
- Manage installation issues to ensure overall project success.
- Pre-empt potential project issues with the customer.
You are currently performing in one of these roles and looking for a refreshing change. You may be looking for your next step in your solar career.
If you are you considering a move to an expanding company who has the backing to successfully grow then call Ben Green, +61 439 441 394 or submit your resume via this advertisement.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.