|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Regional NSW location ideal or Sydney
- Experience with NSW Regulators highly regarded
- Two utility scale projects under development
In Australia and internationally, they are developing 5 GW of onshore wind, utility scale BESS and C&I solar. Locally are two BESS projects with an appetite to develop more. The local goal is to have 100 C&I projects by the end of 2021.
Your new role
- Initial emphases will be obtaining approval for both BESS developments
- Once complete then the role becomes a complete development management role ranging from site identification, due diligence, funding, negotiations with various stakeholders, EPC selection and negotiation etc
Who you are:
You are an experienced RE Developer with a strong background in dealing with relevant NSW regulators. Ideally, you live mid-west NSW close to the two sites but this is not mandatory.
This is a truly exciting and successful company and if you want to be part of sustained rapid growth then please submit your resume through this site or call Michael Green on 0411 703 377
We are also recruiting the following positions:
- Project Manager/Technical Manager - Solar
- Investment Associate - Behind the meter solar (and more)
- Accounts Coordinator - Two years experience, career position
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.