|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Seeking Financial Modelers/Fund Managers/Legal Professionals
- Around three years experience
- Work with an expert
Locally and internationally, they are developing 5 GW of onshore wind, utility scale Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) and Commercial & Industrial (C&I) solar. In Australia the goal is to have 100 C&I projects by the end of 2021. Also, locally are two utility scale BESS projects.
Your new role
You will be supported by an experienced financial modeller:
- Model use and manipulation
- Summarising deal terms and drafting investment papers
- Commercial review of project contracts
- Initially you will specialise in the C&I area which will ultimately lead to involvement in mega projects.
Who you are
You have around three years experience in an investment bank, fund manager, consultancy or another renewable energy company. You could have a legal background with some finance. (The role is not a heavy modelling one, as the models have already been developed).
This is a great role in an organisation managed by a group of extremely successful senior management. Interested? Submit your resume through this site or call Michael Green on 0411 703 377.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.