|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Global responsibilities
- Newly created position
- Successful and well managed company
A multinational renewable energy company successfully operating in the Philippines with active projects in in power stations, renewables and electrical infrastructure worldwide.
Your new role
You will have a number of key accountabilities:
- Leading provision of accurate costing for global project development,
- Set-up and management of costing database,
- Maintaining close contact with suppliers and service providers and keeping abreast of current market pricing
- Support project sales, development, construction and asset management within the businesses
- Lead cost estimation knowledge base and supplier relationships
Who you are
- In-depth knowledge of cost estimation processes in power generation projects
- Establishment and understanding of local market and international power generation equipment supply chains,
- Knowledge of design processes, standards and industry rules and regulations,
- Preferably an Electrical Engineer with sufficient experience in power stations, renewables and electrical infrastructure cost estimation to handle a global senior role.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in an international company in the industry of the future, renewables. Please submit your resume via this advertisement or contact Lani Seals on viber or whatsApp at +63 9177132931 if you would like to discuss this opportunity.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.