|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Expats and locals welcome to apply
- Excellent English skills and knowledge of Vietnamese culture
- Renewables or power O&M
This organisation is a major renewables developer and IPP in Vietnam and is dramatically increasing its Wind portfolio.
Your new role
As Head of Plant Operations,leading a small team, you will be responsible for oversight of the daily operations and maintenance and administrative procedures:
- Develop operations plan and strategies for a wind farm under commissioning
- Ensure high energy output and minimum downtime
- Ensure an efficient inventory & warehouse management to minimise plant downtime
- Ensure that all plant activities are carried out in compliance with HSE policies and procedures;
- Provide technical expertise in all electrical, civil and mechanical issues
- Develop proper preventive maintenance and inspection plans to ensure reliable operation of electrical infrastructure;
- Oversee and administer site computer, SCADA systems
- Manage 24/7 team to ensure lost revenue is kept to a minimum;
- Create and monitor O&M annual budget.
You are probably an expatriate, although locals are encouraged to apply, with excellent English skills and knowledge of the Vietnamese culture. You have experience in renewables O&M although other energy platforms would be considered.
This is an excellent position reporting to the CEO in a country dedicated to renewables. Interested? Then submit your resume through this site or contact Lani Seals on WhatsApp +63 917 713 2931 or Michael Green on WhatsApp +61 411 703 377.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.