|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- International Developer & IPP
- Singapore based role
- Energy or Real Estate Development Experience
Your new company is a successful solar, wind and storage developer that has a massive 6 GW project pipeline. They have a large, and expanding, Asian footprint.
Your new role
Your role is critical and will support our clients project development activities across Southeast Asia including:
- Securing land for utility scale projects - site identifying and assessment;
- Managing grid connection;
- Project permitting - working with local stakeholders, local & national government entities;
- Work with technical, legal and financial teams for a successful result.
You have a background in energy or real estate, have experience working in Singapore and a good understanding of the sector coupled with a history of collaborating with the relevant Government Agencies and project stakeholders.
If you have electrical engineering experience and knowledge of the Singaporean and Malaysian Renewable Energy Markets this is all beneficial.
If you are interested in joining a stable, successful and well-funded renewable energy developer and IPP then please call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 or submit your resume through this advertisement or our website.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.