|Organisation Name||Bradman Renewable Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Manage technical, construction and operational issues related to solar farms
- Join an existing, successful team
- Significant career opportunity
Your new company is an international success story with significant investments in utility scale wind, solar and various other platforms. They are now seeking to significantly build the South Korean business.
Your New Position
- Manage all aspects of technical, construction and operation of solar farms;
- Liaise with external parties;
- Selection of technical components and vetting of system design for new solar farms;
- Monitor construction contract obligations, debt documents, and others;
- Provide assistance and advice in relation to the origination and development of solar farms in Korea.
- Electrical engineering background;
- Few years of solar engineering, construction and development experience;
- Skillset required – expertise in PVSYST, CAD, Microsoft Office
- Native Korean language skills. Proficiency in English is a plus.
This is a unique opportunity in the industry of the future. Please submit your resume through this site or call Michael Green on Whatsapp - +61 411 703 377.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.